text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation
Shipping truck
La parisienne bleach fibre sûre lemon fresh 1,27 l#000000000000153666




Private brand
Natural health product
Member price
Pickup in store - Free
Home delivery Available

Drug caution code

Drug caution code

Sub brand name N/A
U.P.C 069045104029
#DIN 00000000
Content 0.0  / 0.0 
Read label before use.

Whitens and removes stains.
Laundry: White fabrics: hot, warm or cold water. Use 80 mL of La Parisienne® bleach per load. Pour La Parisienne® bleach into the dispenser OR into wash before adding laundry OR dilute bleach in equal amount of water and add to the wash water after agitation starts. Do not pour directly on fabrics. Colourfast fabrics: cotton, polyester, nylon, acetate, linen, rayon and permanent press: lukewarm or cold water. Use 80 mL of La Parisienne® bleach per load.

Note: Many fabrics that carry the "Do not bleach" label are bleach safe. Test the colour stability by applying one drop of diluted bleach on hidden part of the article. Do not bleach silk, wool, mohair, leather and spandex.

Cleans and deodorizes.
Household use: To clean and remove stains from tiles, waste baskets, cutting boards, counters, baby items, cat litter boxes, use 80 mL of La Parisienne® bleach per 3.8 L of water. Let stand a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly and air dry. All surfaces that come into contact with food are to be rinsed with potable water. Do not use on aluminum and silver.

Toilet bowls: Flush toilet. Pour 80 mL of La Parisienne® bleach into bowl. Brush entire bowl including rim, with a scrub brush. Let stand a few minutes then flush again.
Keep tightly capped in upright position.

MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN. Dangerous fumes form when mixed with other products or household ammonia, rust remover or toilet bowl cleaner. Do not get on skin or clothing. Wearing rubber gloves is recommended when using the product. Do not breathe fumes. Keep out of reach of children.
FIRST AID TREATMENT Contains: Sodium hypochlorite. If swallowed, call IMMEDIATELY a Poison Control Centre or doctor. Do not induce vomiting. If in contact with eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If in contact with skin, rinse well with water.