text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation
Shipping truck
Off! botanicals insect repellent spritz 118 ml#000000000000169965

$14.99

Private brand
Medication
Natural health product
Member price
Eco-friendly
Pickup in store - Free
Home delivery Available

Drug caution code

Drug caution code

Shape VAPORIZER
Sub brand name Botanicals
U.P.C 062300007486
#NPN N/A
#DIN 00000000
Content 0.0  / 0.0 
Read the label before using

DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Shake well before using. Apply sparingly, not under clothing and only when necessary. TO APPLY TO FACE: Spray hands and apply avoiding eyes and mouth. Do not spray directly on the face. Do not spray in enclosed spaces. For continued protection from mosquitoes, biting midges and ticks, re-apply after 2 hours or for black flies, re-apply after 5 hours. Earlier re-application may be required after swimming, perspiration, vigorous activity or toweling. Do not apply more than 2 times per day. Do not apply to cuts or irritated skin. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water.

DISPOSAL: Do not reuse empty container. Wrap and dispose of empty container with household garbage. NOTICE TO USER: This pest control product is to be used only in accordance with the directions on this label. It is an offense under the Pest Control Products Act to use this product in a way that is inconsistent with the directions on this label.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame.
Unique plant-based formula contains the repellent ingredient found in eucalyptus, but chemically synthesized from pine oil
DEET free repellent that provides up to 2 hours of protection from mosquitoes and up to 5 hours of protection from black flies​
Feels good on skin, not sticky or greasy​
Effective, dependable protection​
Ideal for backyard, gardening, playing, the beach, playground, and relaxing​
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

PRECAUTIONS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. May irritate eyes. If skin irritation or other adverse effects develop, wash with soap and water immediately and discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Do not use on children under 3 years of age. Apply with caution to small children. Do not apply to the hands of children. Do not allow use by children without close adult supervision. Do not apply to excessively sunburned or damaged skin. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice. IF SWALLOWED: call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do NOT induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice. Take container, label or product name and Pest Control Product Registration Number with you when seeking medical attention. TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION: Treat symptomatically.


Active ingredient: p-menthane-3,8-diol...10% cis/trans isomer ratio: min. 60% (+/-) cis and max. 40% (+/-) trans.